i love чou. ♥

My photo
Manchester. ♥, United Kingdom
one word that explains mч life? music. ♥

Monday, February 22, 2010

THAT'STHEWAYILOVEDYOU.

so i guess you're wanting this amazing post full of light and pictures.  well tough, you're gonna have to deal cuz i have like.. three essays for a site and a charrie waiting to be accepted that i have to add a few things too and i'm talking to my friends and trying to find my clothes (yeah, i lost my clothes.  woohoo...), i haven't eaten all day and i think i might pass out and i just really can't be assed right now.  think i'm due on my period soon, such a pain in the ass. >.<  but atleast it means i'm actually nice for a week.  not normal.


went back to school today, so i'm even more stressed out cuz of that, sure i'll get homework tomorrow so i'm enjoying the let off we had today while i can.  ohmygod i must have had this chewy for four hours now and it's making me feel sick, and even more hungry.  don't really know why i'm ranting on about my chewy to you but i'm alone in the house so y'know.  you get to hear it instead.  might make something to eat, probably won't.  hope it's a mcdonalds for tea.  yum.


i should really be getting on with my post now.  but i think i need something to eat before i do actually die.  talk to you later or something like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks :) loveyoulots. <3