i love чou. ♥

My photo
Manchester. ♥, United Kingdom
one word that explains mч life? music. ♥

Sunday, January 10, 2010

stitch. ♥

today i was uninspired.  then my sister came into my room.
she gave me this:

and it inspired me to write about it.  by the way, it's not just red.  the other side is purple. :)

this is stitch. i called him stitch because my sister sewn him.  yeah, sweet isn't he?
it took her the best part of the day and she's so proud of him.  it was so cute. :)
i'm glad that got him and noone else.  he will sit on my shelf with all my other teddies.  yeah, i still collect teddies.   just little ones though. :)

1 comment:

  1. aw this is so cute. i wish i had a little sister to make me things. well assuming your siter is littler but i still want a little sister lololol.

    oh but the other day my boyfriends little sister whose 8 gave me a letter thing that she wrote because my dog was sick and i was freaking out cause i thought she was going to die and it was the cutest thign ever.

    oh and she like fully freaked out and screamed YAY and hugged me when i told her that if tyron (my boyfriend) and i got married one day she would be my sister in law.

    BAHAHAHA
    BTW I LOVE YOUR BLOG.



    xx,
    ♥ ctrlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

thanks :) loveyoulots. <3